Next OEG Board Meeting: February 11, 2020 (via ZOOM). GUEST: Sen. Bob Peterson, Chairman of the Senate Energy and Public Utilities Committee
Welcome to the Ohio Energy Group
OEG is an organization of large energy-intensive, trade-exposed utility customers who share a common aim of securing reliable service at competitive rates. In furtherance of our shared goal, we participate in proceedings before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Supreme Court of Ohio, and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and in legislative matters before the Ohio General Assembly. OEG’s legal counsel, Boehm, Kurtz, & Lowry, also provides assistance to individual OEG members with respect to customer-specific rate, contract, or service quality issues. By working collectively, OEG can achieve positive regulatory outcomes for its members in a cost-effective manner.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- AK Steel Corporation
- Amsted Rail Company, Inc.
- BP-Husky Refining, LLC
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Charter Steel
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel LLC (formerly ArcelorMittal)
- Elyria Foundry
- Fiat-Chrysler Automobile US LLC
- Ford Motor Company
- GE Aviation
- General Motors LLC
- Greif Packaging, LLC
- Howmet Aerospace (formerly Arconic)
- Johns Manville (Berkshire Hathaway)
- JSW Steel (USA), Inc.
- Linde Inc. (formerly Praxair)
- Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
- Materion Brush Inc.
- Messer, LLC (formerly Linde)
- Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Nature Fresh Farms USA Inc.
- North Star BlueScope Steel LLC
- POET Biorefining
- PTC Alliance Holding Corp.
- TimkenSteel Corporation
- Worthington Industries