Next OEG Board Meeting: December 14, 2023 (via Zoom)
Welcome to the Ohio Energy Group
OEG is an organization of large energy-intensive, trade-exposed utility customers who share a common aim of securing reliable service at competitive rates. In furtherance of our shared goal, we participate in proceedings before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Supreme Court of Ohio, and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and in legislative matters before the Ohio General Assembly. OEG’s legal counsel, Boehm, Kurtz, & Lowry, also provides assistance to individual OEG members with respect to customer-specific rate, contract, or service quality issues. By working collectively, OEG can achieve positive regulatory outcomes for its members in a cost-effective manner.
(PUCO link opens in a new window)
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Amsted Rail Company, Inc.
- ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Shelby
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Charter Steel
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- GE Aviation
- General Motors LLC
- Greif, Inc.
- Howmet Aerospace, Inc.
- Johns Manville (a Berkshire Hathaway Company)
- JSW Steel USA Ohio, Inc.
- Linde Inc.
- Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
- Materion Corporation
- Messer, LLC
- Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Nature Fresh Farms USA Inc.
- North Star BlueScope Steel LLC
- POET – Bioprocessing
- PTC Alliance Holding Corp.
- Three Rivers Energy LLC
- TimkenSteel Corporation
- Worthington Industries