SPECIAL GUEST Rep. Shane Wilkin @ OEG Board Meeting: October 13, 2022 (via Zoom)
Welcome to the Ohio Energy Group
OEG is an organization of large energy-intensive, trade-exposed utility customers who share a common aim of securing reliable service at competitive rates. In furtherance of our shared goal, we participate in proceedings before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Supreme Court of Ohio, and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and in legislative matters before the Ohio General Assembly. OEG’s legal counsel, Boehm, Kurtz, & Lowry, also provides assistance to individual OEG members with respect to customer-specific rate, contract, or service quality issues. By working collectively, OEG can achieve positive regulatory outcomes for its members in a cost-effective manner.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Amsted Rail Company, Inc.
- ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Shelby
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Charter Steel
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel Corporation (fka AK Steel)
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel LLC (fka ArcelorMittal USA)
- Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc. (Ironworks)
- Ford Motor Company
- GE Aviation
- General Motors LLC
- Greif Packaging, LLC
- Howmet Aerospace
- Johns Manville (Berkshire Hathaway)
- JSW Steel (USA), Inc.
- Linde Inc.
- Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
- Materion Corporation
- Messer, LLC
- Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Nature Fresh Farms USA Inc.
- North Star BlueScope Steel LLC
- POET – Bioprocessing
- PTC Alliance Holding Corp.
- Stellantis (fka Fiat-Chrysler)
- Three Rivers Energy LLC
- TimkenSteel Corporation
- Worthington Industries